[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Sat Mar 24 05:33:42 PDT 2007

I would never use compressed air as jay has said VERY nast micro organisms
live in the air, and also the oil mist you would be breathing in from the
compressor head.

Having said that there are filter setups that are avbl to take dirty
compressed air and breath it, i cant give you a brand or product name....
but spray painters use the filter boxes, they are avaliable in australia
but......

You would not catch me using one, i do compressor servicing for some of my
clients and the sludge and shit that ozzes out of the tank is enough to make
yo barf ! let alone consider breathing it.

scuba tank is the way to go if you really want a functional mask setup, ill
try and dig up a brand name for you G.

cherio

Ben