[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 05:32:23 PDT 2007

I would be sure that it's really properly filtered as there is a bunch of
stuff in that air that would not be nice to your lungs.  Being a scuba
diver, I decided using a scuba tank and a low pressure port from the primary
reg will be the way to go for me.  Low pressure primaries are around 150
psi.  You can regulate that down to a nice 5-10 psi for the O2 mask.

Jay