[simpits-tech] IO Boards and other sim toys

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Feb 14 09:21:48 PST 2007

> Whatever I select, it needs to be "Delphi Friendly" to tie in with other
> work I've already done.

Hehe.  Have you downloaded Turbo Delphi yet?  With Castalia installed it
just kicks ass. :)

> Must admit, I'm thinking epic at the moment but am still not too sure how
> one 'talks' to the darned thing!

Well when you figure it out, let me know!  I've got both a USB and Rev D.
and I can get more out of the BI gear! :(

Unless things have changed, the API docs are cryptic and VERY C based.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"