[simpits-tech] IO Boards and other sim toys

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 10:08:10 PST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> works for me , but try this :
> http://cockpit.varxec.net/
> then on the side menu select electronics and PHCC.

Cheers - will take a peek.

> you can also use phidgets

For me, phidgets have dropped from my list of favourite toys. Other than
the LCD display module, there's little there of interest these days. A
real shame really.

Whatever I select, it needs to be "Delphi Friendly" to tie in with other
work I've already done.

Must admit, I'm thinking epic at the moment but am still not too sure how
one 'talks' to the darned thing!

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.