[simpits-tech] Buttkicker seat shaker

KD chevello at rcn.com
Fri Apr 27 18:36:16 PDT 2007

How about mounting a Buttkicker to the seat?  If you have ever ridden in
Mission: Space at Disney World then you know how they feel.

They build a version with an amp built in. I have one without the amp,
but it says it requires 300W minimum to run it so I haven't.

http://www.guitammer.com/SSW_home.html

I got to look through a Bugeye once, but not for very long. It seemed to
be pretty cool for giving the illusion of distance with the fresnel
lenses. The split between the screens wasn't very noticeable either. I
liked it, but the people who give the say so at work said "No good" I
said "Crap" and still like it.