[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 44, Issue 9

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu Apr 26 12:22:24 PDT 2007

I have a couple of Aura interactors, don't know if anyone remembers them... basically they were a backpack that you wore and
inside was what was essentially a huge subwoofer but without the paper cone. Just the electromagnetic "shaker" doohickey (sorry
I'm not an audio engineer, I don't know what the center part is called).

Anyway this also solves the sound issue... but what I think I may end up doing is using these in the same sort of setup - use one
for higher frequencies and one for lower frequencies... That could be a killer setup. :D

the effects.

 very nice!!!!!

 8 )