[simpits-tech] shop update....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Sep 14 20:00:54 PDT 2006

Joseph Fagner wrote:

>> Well the shop STILL isn't completed yet.  I don't understand why they
>> don't work a whole day, but it's beginning to drive me insane.  If you
>> worked construction, would expect to remain employed if you arrived at
>> work at 12:30 and left before 4?  That's what they did today.
>>

> Isn’t that the damn truth.  I had some remodel stuff done and what
> should have taken a week took three.  The guy had like 9 doctors
> appointments during the time.  I told him if he needs to see a doctor
> again, he can show up at 8am and I’d be happy to see him.

It gets worse.  It just started raining.  Not like a nice misty rain,
but Amazon Forest class downpour.  All that exposed framing is getting
soaked.  Asshats.  I swear, after I'm done with these jokers they won't
be able to give away paper mache' outhouses at a craft fair.

>> Unfortunately this also means my childhood home has met the same fate in
>> order to make room for 20 new homes.  Homes that will more than likely
>> be filled with entitlement-minded soccer mommies, dragging their
>> ill-mannered uterus trophies about with reckless abandon.  Oh. Joy.
>>

> Gee Gene, tell us how you really feel.  It’s even worse when they see
> the doctor because they have already looked up on the internet what the
> diagnosis is and what I should be doing and why haven’t I done it yet?
> Why did I waste 12 years of my life getting a degree?  I could have just
> used the internet.

Hehe.  If it's any consolation, I know better. :)  I'm good enough at
following orders that I dropped my A1C from 10.9% to 6.4% in the four
months since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes.  Gee Dad, thanks for
the bent chromosomes. *grin*

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"