[simpits-tech] Shop has finally started!

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 1 13:30:27 PDT 2006

I'm going with all of Leo's stuff.  His GR and EF are top notch.  He and I
are working on many projects one of which is to interface a real RWR to his
Electron Flux.  Mike Powell already did it with his homemade stuff and via
serial port so I'm just going to use the amp portion to drive the display
and Leo's EF to do the D/A stuff.

Jay