[simpits-tech] Shop has finally started!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Sep 1 09:06:27 PDT 2006

>> You're right of course.  I mean how hard can it be to find a pile of
>> hemp rope, some phelonic pulleys and some knife switches? *gd&r*
>
> I do believe he is taking the piss !

Well that makes about as much sense as a duck with swimming trunks on. :)

> At least I _understand_ the 1950's gear!!

That's good to hear.  Did you ever get that keyboard connected to
Colossus? *gd&r*

For something actually on-topic... You guys need to head over to Beta
Innovations website - http://www.betainnovations.com.  I hadn't been
there in a while and Leo has gone completely over the edge with some of
the coolest goodies I've ever seen.  I think I may be selling all my
non-servo Phidget gear. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"