[simpits-tech] Shop has finally started!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Sep 1 11:48:59 PDT 2006

Joseph Fagner wrote:
> I'm going with all of Leo's stuff.  His GR and EF are top notch.  He and I
> are working on many projects one of which is to interface a real RWR to his
> Electron Flux.  Mike Powell already did it with his homemade stuff and via
> serial port so I'm just going to use the amp portion to drive the display
> and Leo's EF to do the D/A stuff.

I spotted that in Leo's forum.  I would love to get my hands on that
thing.  The ALR-56C display in the F-15 is very similar to the RWR in
the F-16 except it's a 4" tube instead of 3" and it displays a lot more
data.  I'm hoping I can get a new 4" tube to rebuild the one I have now.

Another device you might want to check out is is the ZVG:
http://www.zektor.com/products/products3.htm  It was originally built to
help people with vector based games like Asteroids and Tempest, but
could easily be adapted to our uses.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"