[simpits-tech] Shop has finally started!

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Sat Sep 2 00:53:04 PDT 2006

g,

I had experimented with deskCNC  and exporting info into a  g code file,
works great 90% of the time i strongly suggest manually going over the code
( viewing the export file in a text editor) and make sure the thing aint
going to do something stupid , ie making sure its return to height data is
correct ...... i speak from a expensive learning curve.

its amazing how much difference between .001 and .01 can do to the end of
your bit when shit happens.

ben