[simpits-tech] Controlling synchros

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Jun 7 21:45:30 PDT 2005

> Damn, that's too bad. I hope you find another one. Forgive my momentary
> brown-nosing, but I really do think you have THE coolest 'pit on the
> face of the planet. I'm kind of biased, though. I was absolutely nutty
> about the F-15 when I was little (the only plane I obsessed over more
> was the B-17), and I guess I still feel some of that. What you are doing
> is simply awesome.

It happens.  It was my own damn fault.  If I had to have it that bad, I
would've stalked it. :)

It won't continue to be the coolest if I don't get off my ass and finish
it.  It's one of those projects that was starting to feel like work, so
I started flying R/C again.  I'll get back to it soon. :)

The B-17 is a very cool plane.  It blew me away how small it was when I
first saw one up close.

> It's worth a try, but I doubt I'd find anything. It's hard to find
> anyone on those forums who really knows what they're talking about. If
> they did, the constant threads about the F-15C's obsolescence would
> never get started. :)

Try http://www.lockon.ru in the English forums.  Much nicer place.  Ask
SwingKid about it.