[simpits-tech] Conversion of electrical gauges

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Sun Apr 10 18:03:53 PDT 2005

Matt,
Check out pages 149-153 of there catalog (when u get it). They carry the
"ACS" brand which is significantly cheaper than the actualy cessna certified
parts. This is what I got
(http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/a750.php) and at a little
over $58 USD you just cant make anything that comes even close and it’s the
real deal.
I also bought a throttle control
(http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/a800.php) and then made a
small adapter plate for use with my Plasma ACE boards (ive posted a pic to
the simpits website). It took a while to work out the gears (designed, drew
and cut them myself) but the laser cutter makes short work of the acrylic
sheet and and boy does it get some accuracy!!

Cheer
Chris