[simpits-tech] Someone's bound to like this...

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 20:31:21 PDT 2004

You know they can't search anyone that looks middle eastern.  That's racial
profiling and that's a violation of their civil rights.  The ACLU wants to
make sure those people don't get their civil rights violated.  You, on the
other hand, are Caucasian and thus don't have any civil right to not die
from some maniacal idiot that wants to strap 40 pounds of plastic explosive
to his body so that he can express his religious beliefs of blowing himself
up and taking along other people that don't have the civil right to not be
blown up.

Get it.

Jay