[simpits-tech] Someone's bound to like this...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Sep 18 08:26:13 PDT 2004

Joseph Fagner wrote:
> You know they can't search anyone that looks middle eastern.  That's
> racial profiling and that's a violation of their civil rights.  The
> ACLU wants to make sure those people don't get their civil rights
> violated.  You, on the other hand, are Caucasian and thus don't have
> any civil right to not die from some maniacal idiot that wants to
> strap 40 pounds of plastic explosive to his body so that he can
> express his religious beliefs of blowing himself up and taking along
> other people that don't have the civil right to not be blown up.
>
> Get it.

The ACLU needs to be gone, that's the biggest pile of racial descrimination
on the planet.

And now that I think about it, the only people I saw being searched were
OBVIOUSLY American citizens. As in fat, bald business types, mainly. Can
someone possibly explain how that is going to ensure the security of our
nation?
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net