[simpits-tech] Someone's bound to like this...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Sep 17 20:09:02 PDT 2004

I just got home an hour ago and haven't had a chance to move the pics from
the laptop to the desktop, much less start digging through them, but I have
about 300 pics from yesterday and the day before in Reno. Gee, wonder what I
was doing there :) I'm heading back out of town for the rest of the weekend,
but I might have a chance to start on it before then.

Got pics and video of F4s, a few F15s and F16s, P51s, L39s, etc. and, of
course, a ton of Sea Furies (the reason I was there, specifically Spirit of
Texas).

What I want to know is why my wife and I got picked twice each for searches
when the guys that looked like terrorists walked right through. Yeah, the
baby is made of plastic explosives and my laptop turns into a bazooka.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net