[simpits-tech] Slide potentiometers

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Nov 21 12:36:39 PST 2004

> Thanks Jeroen. IIRC I was getting max resistance across two lugs, I
> don't recall what the other two read. FWIW, these will be going into a
> Plasma unit. I did verify the resistance changes as the wiper moves,
> just wanted to make sure I had the ground situation squared away so I
> don't zap something. :)

Matt, the way those are built, you can pick which direction is "up".  Test
it one way and the resistance goes from low to high.  Change lugs and it
will go from high to low.  You're likely using the same model of slide pot
that I have in the F-15.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007