[simpits-tech] Slide potentiometers

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Nov 21 15:05:10 PST 2004

Thanks Jeroen. IIRC I was getting max resistance across two lugs, I
don't recall what the other two read. FWIW, these will be going into a
Plasma unit. I did verify the resistance changes as the wiper moves,
just wanted to make sure I had the ground situation squared away so I
don't zap something. :)

	-Matt Bailey