[simpits-tech] Um.... DAYAMN....

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 15:09:45 PDT 2004

It may very well be that only two of the engines are live and the rest are
dummies.  Obviously, a lightweight model would not require humongous amounts
of thrust to get off the ground.

I just wish he'd put a little more effort into the skin.  It's got a great
shape, almost perfect, and then it seems like all that effort goes to waste
when the whole thing screams greatbigmodel, and not scale replica.  And
where are the tip tanks?  Still way too cool........  it would be great to
see that sucker flying in at low level.  Wonder if the gear retracts.

Steve