[simpits-tech] Um.... DAYAMN....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed May 12 15:26:50 PDT 2004

> dummies.  Obviously, a lightweight model would not require humongous amounts
> of thrust to get off the ground.

If you look at the test stand picture, all eight engines are real.

> I just wish he'd put a little more effort into the skin.  It's got a great
> shape, almost perfect, and then it seems like all that effort goes to waste
> when the whole thing screams greatbigmodel, and not scale replica.  And
> where are the tip tanks?  Still way too cool........  it would be great to
> see that sucker flying in at low level.  Wonder if the gear retracts.

I think it's a very early revision of the B52, especially since it's done
in white with the SAC banner on the nose.

If you haven't seen the video check it out.  It's very cool.  Too short
though!  I bet a low-level "show pass" would just be astonishing to see.
:)