[simpits-tech] Um.... DAYAMN....

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 12 14:37:13 PDT 2004

The engines alone probably $50 grand.  I looked into those jet powered
models a while back.  Those engines start at around 3 grand and go up from
there.  He either has more money than brains, or more brains than money and
made them himself.  I would love to hear that thing.  Hell, you probably
have to weight it down to keep those engines from tearing off the wings and
going solo.

Jay