[simpits-tech] B747-400 Cockpit Dimensions

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Tue May 11 01:57:54 PDT 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 06:35:52AM +0700, Sittisudjatum, Sukit  wrote:
> Not really sure about copyright stuff?  It was a long time ago.  I
> just printed an simpits-tech email that included a site address, but
> didn't save anything at all.  Anyone else can share the info?

OK, I uploaded the stuff I have from www.747cockpit.com
(in form of a zip archive to make windows users happy :)

There are maybe one to five pictures were not 100% downloaded, so they
might be broken. Nothing serious though.

Please, please, please, if someone could mirror this file that would be
great. Its just under 50MBytes and if hundreds of people start
downloading it, that would use up my quota.

Now the link:
http://cockpit.homeunix.net/misc/www.747cockpit.com_old.zip

I will delete this file in one or two days, so please if someone puts it
up for everyone to download or even better unpacked, for everyone to
see, that would be great.

Enjoy

Manuel
--
Opensource/Free Software: No Gates, No Windows