[simpits-tech] B747-400 Cockpit Dimensions

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 20:02:20 PDT 2004

The old website was Steve Smith's, he got out of the simpit hobby and got rid of the 747 cockpit. It was to go to Leroy Baynum,  who rebuilt the website, but something happened and the pit was sold to someone else. I don't think Steve Smith cares about copy rights anymore. If you find a way to contact him he may still have his large 747 "library" though.

Justin