[simpits-tech] B747-400 Cockpit Dimensions

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Fri May 7 19:14:45 PDT 2004

On Fri, 7 May 2004 06:35:52 +0700
Sittisudjatum, Sukit wrote:

> Not really sure about copyright stuff?  It was a long time ago.  I
> just printed an simpits-tech email that included a site address, but
> didn't save anything at all.  Anyone else can share the info?

let me see what I can do...
I can check if the stuff that i have includes the guys email address.

maybe I can then upload the stuff from work where I'm not limited by
modem speed.

In the meantime, I have used the measurements that were on
747cockpit.com to create the dimension drawings on my site:
http://cockpit.varxec.de/plans/

Manuel