[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 18:02:28 PST 2004

I friend of mine built up his hours in a very old 152 that costs $40 an hour. I had him take my sister in law up for a flight on her birthday once as she had never been in a small plane before, but I never got to go for a ride. Then he got married and I don't hear from him anymore.

Justin
Same here. $75 for a decent 172, $80 for the slightly better one (more HP), $59 for the 150. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time building hours this summer, as I'm going up for my AF Pilot slot come January, so I'm getting myself checked off in the 150 for cheap hours. At 6'4", I fit, but just barely. Getting checked off is gonna be... uncomfortable. But when I'm alone, I'm fine.

Never has been a cheap hobby, though....

Brian

Do you Yahoo!?