[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 18:06:06 PST 2004

Nope, I thought you ment the WWII birds. Are the new ones even available to civilians?

I still want to get to Dallas and go for a ride on a Stearman, the open cockpit has to be fun on a bright sunny day!
Justin

> I've been on a ride in a T-6, and while they are very cool they really
> have lousy performance for the fuel they burn. They're pretty slow for
> the power they have.

Are you sure we're talking about the same plane?  I'm not referring to the
old WWII era AT-6, I'm talking about the new turboprop trainer.

> I have been very interested in the new sports pilot catagory the FAA is
> working on. That might actually make flying affordable. If some
> companies come out with an acrobatic sports pilot plane that would be
> very attractive to me.

Me too. :)

Do you Yahoo!?