[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:08:04 PST 2004

Same here. $75 for a decent 172, $80 for the slightly better one (more HP), $59 for the 150. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time building hours this summer, as I'm going up for my AF Pilot slot come January, so I'm getting myself checked off in the 150 for cheap hours. At 6'4", I fit, but just barely. Getting checked off is gonna be... uncomfortable. But when I'm alone, I'm fine.

Never has been a cheap hobby, though....

Brian