[simpits-tech] Display Problem

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:42:22 PST 2004

Mark, hold the phone, podna.  You and I have the same problem.  The width of
the room that my pit is going in is only 7 feet, and that's the orientation
direction for my pit.  I want to do a projector too someday, and one idea I
had was to mount the projector OVER THE SCREEN and bounce the image off a
mirror on the opposite wall, resulting in a throw of some 14 feet.   That
will double the size of the image, and IIRC, projectors have functionality
that allows the image to be reversed.  Give it a go!  A small mirror isn't
all that expensive.

Steve W.