[simpits-tech] Display Problem

Alan D. Mazurka adm.design at verizon.net
Tue Mar 2 10:07:21 PST 2004

hi.

there is more than 1 light "folding" system to create a large projected
image in a small area.

however, they usually involve custom solutions and special mirrors (flat,
but silvered on the front).

you might play with bouncing the image yourself before putting that beauty
up for sale. most projectors will let you flip and mirror-image until you
get what you need.

  - adm -

At 09:37 AM 3/2/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>I recently purchased a projector for my flightsim and was
>very excited to get home and use it in my simulator, however
>once home realized that where my simulator is now in a room
>with a very low ceiling (basement ceiling) the projector my
>not work at all, I have tried rear projection and back
>projection the problem to me is that the image is really no
>larger than a large monitor and I think I would really like
>to have the quality of a monitor if that is the case, I
>really don't know that much about a quality monitor I have
>only used ones that came with my computers, What should I
>look for in a monitor aside from resolution and is there a
>size where using it plus a fresnel lens would not be good?
>
>Any help would be appreciated, and of course I will be
>putting up the projector on ebay so if anyone cares for a
>projector which I haven't used but maybe 2 hours let me know
>at snar5 at mags.net.
>
>Thanks
>Mark

>page.  Thanks!