[simpits-tech] Friday funny...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jul 9 08:24:57 PDT 2004

Polish Guy Canadian Wife :

Polish man married a Canadian girl after he had been in Canada a year or so and,
although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well.

Until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange
a divorce for him-"very quick". The lawyer said that the speed of getting a
divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the following questions:
Lawyer: Have you any grounds?
Pole: Ja, Ja, an acre and half and a nice little home with 3 bedrooms.

Lawyer: "No," I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
Pole: "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar."

Lawyer: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"
Pole: "No." "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

Lawyer: "I mean, What are your relations like?"
Pole: "All my relations are in Poland."

Lawyer: "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"
Pole: "Yes, we have hi-fidelity stereo set & DVD player with 6.1 sound. We don't
necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is, Yes."

Lawyer: No, I mean does your wife beat you up?
Pole: No, I'm always up before her.

Lawyer: Is your wife a nagger?
Pole: No, she white.

Lawyer: Why do you want this divorce?
Pole: She going to kill me.

Lawyer: What makes you think that?
Pole: I got proof..

Lawyer: What kind of proof?
Pole: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at the drug store and put on
shelf in bathroom. I can read - it says, "Polish Remover".