[simpits-tech] Phidget question - analog inputs

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:49:58 PDT 2004

Alright, great. Thanks, Roy!

I'm gonna sit down tonight and try to get an estimate on the number of
switches and lights I'm going to need, and get an idea of the phidgets I'll
have to have. After that I plan on drinking heavily.

But it could be worse. I could be trying to build a fighter! :P hehehehe
Hurray for 1950's technology!! ;)

Brian