[simpits-tech] MIG

Al West mail at prbox.com
Mon Jul 5 01:58:00 PDT 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 20:04, Fred Mahone wrote:
> What I would like to know is who had the information to buy these in the
> first place to auction them?

During the time I was with BAe I had a couple of opportunities to buy fast
jets either retiring from the company fleet or the services.  However I
didn't have the money, time or space to deal with it.  Likewise, I guess it's
the same for the people who are getting these jets and selling them on Ebay -
either that or they know of someone in that position.

It's a real shame because I have a real nice place for a Lightning right
now :-(