[simpits-tech] Marvs SCC

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:06:17 PST 2004

Craig, I can't dispute your shop cost estimates since I don't have any related experience - but when it's a hobbyist doing the work, the price is free.  Also, itsn't it possible that a CNC machine would reduce that time factor by quite a bit?

And as to the quality comments I made - that is driven by the guy doing the work. I'm sure your plans will be outstanding, as all reports are that your F-16 arm wrestling device is just as accurate in effect as Marv's.  No, my remarks were aimed at the reputation Marv has for doing high quality work, and when there was a chance of acquiring what he's produced at a price more like $1K to $1.5K, I was aghast, but still a willing customer.

Steve