[simpits-tech] Marvs SCC

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 09:00:05 PST 2004

Steve,

Thanks for the kind words!

One good thing about a respin of the side stick controller is that I have
already have a lot of knowledge in the bank right now.  The next project
will go a lot faster.

The current design is really a lot of overkill for the home market.  A
redesigned version will be specifically targeted to the sim builder.  That
means the price will be a lot lower and it probably will be centered around
the Cougar.

I wish I lived in Arizona!  yes, the flight time has got to be nice.  :-)

Marv