[simpits-tech] Marvs SCC

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:22:15 PST 2004

Marv, you're welcome, and I'm glad you took the comments in the spirit in
which they were intended.  Sure there's a touch of disappointment, and I'm
sure that's no surprise.  But sometimes projects take on a life of their
own, and I'll bet you could write an interesting account of your experience.

Given my own ability to imagine and acquire far too many projects, who
knows?  By the time the MDSSC Mk II rolls out, I may still have an opening
in my right quarter panel!  :)

Steve