[simpits-tech] Site update!

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:19:52 PST 2004

Brian - Do you know if the Mercury add-on will allow for a hand flown
reentry?   I don't know if they flew the Merc the same way, but one of the
options for reentering a Gemini was for the thing to continuously roll all
the way through entry interface.  Thought that would be a bear to fly, and
would love the (somewhat masochistic) challenge.  Orbiter landings are way
too easy.   ;-)

Steve W.