[simpits-tech] Site update!

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:41:19 PST 2004

Steve -

I'd imagine if it could be done in the real Merc, it can be done in the
addon! But yes, I'm sure you could. There are already options to switch
entirely over to manual control in the current version.

Also, the Mercury had essentially the same roll setup. Once you reached
5g... or was it .05? I can't remember off the top of my head. But anyway,
once you hit a certain G level, the sequencer would give the capsule a
slight spin for stabilization. So it's there! :)

Brian