[simpits-tech] Requests for measurements - SHAME ON YOU

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 06:16:52 PST 2004

Lets get on with it people, let's enable the world to
be filled with F-16 pits.

If I got it wrong about the people in this forum,
PROVE IT and I will applologise where and how you
want.

Best regards
Andre SimNut Breytenbach
Pretoria, South Africa
a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk

Andre, I take it that you have never been to www.viperpit.org. There you
will find a core group of people who do nothing but share their hard work
with others with regards to the F-16.  Many people, myself included, take
time to contribute measurements to the general population.  If one of us has
parts that the other needs measurements, all you have to do is ask.  But you
have to ask me nicely.

Jay