[simpits-tech] Software reports

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 23:51:16 PST 2004

I have lying around somewhere a rubber band gatlin gun.  This thing had a
barrel that basically had tounge and groves on it.  You would hook this
string to a crank handle that would then wrap around the barrel.  You would
hook a rubber band from one end of the toungue to the other with the string
slid underneath the rubber band.  You could get about 30-40 rubber bands on
this thing.  Would take you about 10-15 minuets to hook it all up.  Then you
sneak up on some unsuspecting sole and pelt them with 40 rubber band as fast
as you could crank the handle.

Best rubber bank gun I've ever seen.

Jay