[simpits-tech] Software reports

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Feb 9 21:15:58 PST 2004

On Monday 09 February 2004 10:33 am, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > > Is stands for "Inter-Continental Ballistic Rubber Band". :)
> >
> > In the office we used to call them Inter-Computer Ballistic Elastic
> > Bands. But I guess you guys just have to have something different ;-)
>
> The ICBRB came about when I found a rubber band that when properly
> launched could easily cross the 100ft mark.  Inter-Continental by rubber
> band war standards. :)
>
> g.

	Years ago as a kid I had a seriously bad rubber band gun. It looked
something like the old dueling pistols. It was semi-automatic (used a
rotating wheel with teeth on it that hooked to the rubber bands, and a
trigger advanced the wheel) and you could easily get 8 or 10 rubber bands on
it at once. Good range, and very high intimidation factor. :)

	-Matt Bailey