[simpits-tech] Thunderbirds are go!

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 08:29:41 PST 2004

Heh,

Well, we have completed our 767-300 and are trying to decide what to do
for our next project...

Speaking of Thunderbirds, that reminds me. I was playing with FStraffic, recording tracks of my own. It says it records tracks exactly as you fly them so I decided to find out. I flew some acrobatic flights over an airfield and saved the track. It worked. So I finally figured out a way to fly acrobatics in FS behind another fighter, although its really hard. I set it up so the I was behind 2 other fighters which meant there were 3 of us strung out in a line over the airfield doing loops and buzzing the airfield. Pretty cool to see :)
Justin

I wanted to share with you one idea that was floated...

I suggested Thunderbirds 1, 2 or 3. :)

I mean, who is going to argue about the flight model with you? :)

What a cool project that would be, any heard of such a simulator?

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead
Simulation Hardware LTD