[simpits-tech] Heads up guys!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Feb 9 09:29:01 PST 2004

(I'm forwarding this from another list I'm on, they have a bunch of
complete 707,727, 737 and 747 main instrument panels for sale.)

Cockpit and aircraft artifacts from the DC-3 through 747.
The Airline Pilot's Historical Society
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/aphs/ is a non-profit, charitable
foundation whose purpose is to educate through the preservation of
aircraft parts and components. Such control wheels, throttle
quadrants, instruments, oxygen masks, life vests, etc. We also
provide financial assistance to children's hospitals and
organizations that specialize in the needs of children. In order to
raise funds for this purpose, we offer to collectors artifacts as
described above. All are genuine airline, military or corporate
parts "As Removed" from salvaged aircraft.

CONTROL WHEELS - Airlines
707, 727, 737, 747, 747SP
DC-4, DC-6, DC-7, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10
Constellation
Convair 240, 340
Lockheed Electra
L-1011
Convair 880, 990
BAC-111
F27, F227, F28, A300

Corporate/Commuter
G1, Lear 25, Falcon 20, 30 - Metroliner - Jet Commander - Aero
Commander - MU-2
Citation - Bandeirante

OTHER ITEMS
Airline Flight Crew Quick-Don Oxygen Masks (UAL)
Airline Flight Crew Quick-Don Oxygen Masks (TWA)
Airline Flight Crew Full-Face Emergency Oxygen Mask (Walk Around Use)
Airline Flight Crew Smoke Goggles
Airline Inflatable CO2 Life Vests w/ Airline Logo

We have lots of inexpensive cabin tidbits: No Smoking signs, Seat
Belt signs, ashtrays and other crap as well as odd ball cockpit
stuff.

We agree on a value of the item you want. You send a donation of that
amount and we then send you the item.

We're not in the business of selling aircraft parts. We do provide
cockpit artifacts as collector's items simply to promote aviation and
to preserve what otherwise might be lost. We have no employees or
administrative overhead, and not one soul is on our payroll. We're
also listed with the IRS as a 501-C3 Foundation.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/RGYolB/TM