[simpits-tech] OHP

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Mon Aug 23 12:46:17 PDT 2004

Justin,

	If you have access to a simple ohm meter, I can probably talk you through
testing the circuit path through the projector.

	Various things could be wrong, from a defective power cord to heat causing
the wire to lamp pin connector failing. There is
not a whole lot to them.

	When the unit stopped working, was it during operation or just would not
turn on when you tried to use it?

	Also, on the intercom, I have had to purchase a used civil headset from
Ebay, and, naturally, it is putzed. I only have a David Clark 10-76 and a
Gentex SPH-4 that are both military impedance. As soon as I get the
Plantronics fixed, I will be able to continue
the circuit layout.

Fred Mahone