[simpits-tech] sim intercom

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:38:43 PDT 2004

Justin,

	It was I who said that I was going to work on a sim intercom. Preliminary
work is done, now I have to make it work with the various headsets
available. The original was for computer headsets with stereo headphones. I
am laying out extra circuitry for civilian headsets and possibly military.

	I am doing this mixed in with home repairs I need to do before winter and
three major projects running concurrently at work.
I need a poster for work that says, " Lack of preparation on your part does
not constitute an emergency on my part." I am surprised that Phd's are so
unorganized. We have had a couple of retirements and a classroom move with
the associated headaches.
Naturally, they waited all summer to do everything just as classes started.

Fred Mahone