[simpits-tech] Best... Auction... EVER

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:40:28 PDT 2004

I once saw a guy selling ass-whoopings. For you. In other words, you would
purchase the right to have this guy come to your house and kick your ass.

The best, though, was the not-quite-square peice of cardboard. It was
exactly what it sounds like - a peice of cardboard that had been cut into a
rough square. When I saw it the bids were over a million. Hehehehe.

Brian