[simpits-tech] Best... Auction... EVER

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 15:56:20 PDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> This is classic:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2389286139&category
>
> Brian
>
> PS - Make sure to read it all. This guy is hilarious!

Excellent - cheers Brian :-)

Ebay is a great source of amusement at times. So far I've seen a girl
selling her boyfriend, a guy trying to sell his sense of humour (at his
families request) and another guy selling a umm... an 'adult' item, oh how
do I describe this... a plastic item closely resembling part of the female
anatomy and designed to bring lonely men pleasure (hey that was good!).

Bad on its own - but this item was second hand and the seller had written
a tremendous first-hand (pardon the pun) review of the item - which sold!!

Ugh..

Roy.