[simpits-tech] Time Travel?

Rob Hommel rhommel at tacoma.net
Thu Apr 1 02:30:41 PST 2004

I knew that the membership was good, I just didn't know that we had members
that had managed to conquer space and time.

Then again I have noticed a tendency of the membership to frequently make
comments about how when they are working on their sim time just flits past
without notice of such basic items as the need for food  being of interest.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel