[simpits-tech] Time Travel?

Mike Brogley mikebrogley at ieee.org
Fri Apr 9 14:12:13 PDT 2004

Rob -

So we all can afford to buy more stuff for my pit, please forward the
closing prices for the stock symbols MSFT, IBM, GM, and EBAY for each
week between my present day in April 2004 and yours in March 2020 to the
list.

Either csv text file or an Excel spreadsheet would be fine.

Thanks a lot...

--
Mike Brogley