[simpits-tech] Motorcycle input box

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:59:35 PDT 2003

> Those cheap walkie talkie replacements with a ~2 mile range. About
$20/pair
> at Walmart.
Mmm, no, that won't do. I think I am gonna go with the aircraft intercom -it
can (or can be made to) do everything I need it, and it will look really
good installed, too.

> Nope, they're somewhere out east:
>
> http://www.hamiltondrygoods.com
>
> Would probably be under $200 for the materials.
ooOOooOOoo... also, I just checked over a site with a bunch of parts. Not
very well sorted, so I had missed in the mess a wonderful little listing:
Coners - Bow! :)
At $12 a pop, they aren't too bad. I'm not exactly sure how many I'll need
yet, but I'm thinking around 10-12. Then all I'll need to do is make the
vertical and horizontal posts, and that's easy.

> Hmm... perhaps I can understand why everyone thinks I'm completely insane
;)

Sanity is relative! But your world is definitely one of the more interesting
concauctions I've heard of! ;)

Brian