[simpits-tech] Motorcycle input box

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Sep 27 17:59:31 PDT 2003

Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Mmm, no, that won't do. I think I am gonna go with the aircraft
> intercom -it
> can (or can be made to) do everything I need it, and it will look
> really
> good installed, too.

Yup, especially if you can repaint it OD and make it look the same age as
the rest of the stuff around it.

> ooOOooOOoo... also, I just checked over a site with a bunch of parts.
> Not
> very well sorted, so I had missed in the mess a wonderful little
> listing:
> Coners - Bow! :)
> At $12 a pop, they aren't too bad. I'm not exactly sure how many I'll
> need
> yet, but I'm thinking around 10-12. Then all I'll need to do is make
> the
> vertical and horizontal posts, and that's easy.

My wife hates it when I start hunting for stuff. I always wind up spending
huge amounts of cash without ever getting what I was looking for in the
first place.

> Sanity is relative! But your world is definitely one of the more
> interesting concauctions I've heard of! ;)

Reality is for those who can't handle fantasy ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net